The link to the video below highlights:
has been supplying porcelain to Chinese emperors for more than 500 years. Jingdezhen
2. How descendents of porcelain specialists continue the tradition in modern
3. How miners use explosives to extract the chinastone.
4. The painstaking process of making porcelain.
5. How porcelain pieces are decorated.
6. The difference between traditional and modern kilns.
7. Why drawings of 5-clawed dragons are favoured by emperors.
8. How imperial porcelain was transported to
9. How porcelain production in
still maintains many of the procedures and skills that were developed under imperial