Translate

Friday 10 February 2017

Our Interview with Capital TV



Not too long ago, I was asked by a friend if I would be interested to be interviewed by a TV station....with the interview being carried out in BM. The first thing that crossed my mind was, 'How in the world am I to pull this off when the only BM words I know and remember are meant for social interaction?' Nevertheless, I took him up on his offer and proceeded with the interview. I had butterflies in my stomach the night before (the interview) all the way up to the early session of the interview. Thankfully, the interview went well :p Needless to say, I was over the moon! Special thanks again to Adi Azhar Majid and Capital TV for this wonderful experience! Looking forward to watching the entire interview on DVD! To view the 5 min snippet of the interview, please go to:





Enjoy!




May Naik

No comments:

Post a Comment