Translate

Friday 13 November 2015

An Unexpected Invitation to a Panel Discussion at Christie's Hong Kong...




The journey as an entrepreneur is never an easy one. Risks, challenges and uncertainties are just part and parcel of this journey. However, I've chosen to embrace them and make them my companions, and I'm amazed at how much I've accomplished to date. I'm extremely thrilled to announce that I've just been invited for a panel discussion titled 'China's Collectors: Boundless Ambitions?' at Christie's Hong Kong, which will be taking place prior to their auction preview! While I will not be able to attend this panel discussion, I'm honoured all the same that my presence has been acknowledged and welcomed by such a prestigious organization. Needless to say, it has motivated me to forge ahead and challenge myself even more! 


May Naik

No comments:

Post a Comment